Understanding Your Child's Nonverbal Learning Problem
This is a problem which is very difficult to understand by others, the children with this problem can range from a minor to major issues. The muscles in the body cannot follow or sometime understand the signals sent by the brain. It can range from some small muscles to the whole body also.
- Poor in making friends or maintaining friendships and more dependent on parents.
- Can pay attention and remember information but doesn’t get the point or importance.
- Can’t understand others expression, poor in social skills, don’t understand social cues and obligations.
- Difficulty in understanding reading comprehension and math word problems.
- Scared of new situations and trouble adjusting to change.
- Could be physically awkward and uncoordinated, messy handwriting.