Understanding Your Child’s Trouble With Listening
When we talk about listening skills, children have problem in processing and understanding what they hear as a result it can affect their academics, their communication and also their response time.
- Confusion in same sounding words like run-fun, back-bang.
- Getting distracted by outside noise or loud sounds.
- Not able to understand fully what they hear and asking to repeat what is said frequently.
- Takes little extra time to answer questions, gives irrelevant answers or hesitates to answer.
- Find it difficult to repeat what is said or express their feelings or tell a story. Weak in oral. Difficulty in verbal communication.