Understanding Your Child’s Trouble With Writing
Writing problems don’t mean poor handwriting. Some children have a problem in expressing themselves in written format or may look like lazy to write. It is sometimes challenging to understand the problem. Think of it like a spoilt keyboard on a laptop or phone.
- Difficulty in copying from board, doing homework and completing notes.
- Problem in writing and thinking at the same time.
- Gives lot of excuses for writing, hand paining while writing.
- Poor legibility, does not give proper space between words, sentences and wrong syntax.
- Very slow in writing in class as well as exams, prefer to answer short questions like true/false, one word, fill in the blanks and multiple choice, avoids answering big/long questions.